Cannabis Leadership Awards Nomination Form
Nominate a deserving industry leader now!
Do you know a cannabis cultivation professional or retail professional working in a vertically integrated businesses with cultivation and dispensary operations who goes above and beyond to positively impact the world and people around them—from their workplace to their community to the cannabis industry at large? Nominate them for the Cannabis Leadership Awards!
The Cannabis Leadership Awards, brought to you by the Cannabis Conference and Cannabis Business Times, and sponsored by FOHSE, recognizes people who lead by example and make a difference in the world of cannabis cultivation. Five award winners from North America will be honored.
Cannabis Leadership Awards recipients will have made significant contributions to the cannabis industry, such as:
- contributing to the industry’s advancement through their innovation and expertise
- enhancing the lives of employees, customers, communities and the industry at large through their leadership, generosity, charitable giving
- excelling in environmental stewardship
- working with legislators and regulators in crafting and updating cannabis laws and regulations in a productive way
- otherwise making a positive impact on the industry
- Individual must be employed by and involved in an operation that has an active licensed cannabis cultivation or vertically integrated (cultivation and retail) operation in North America
Deadline for nominations: May 20, 2021
Questions? Contact CannabisLeadershipAwards@gie.net.