A successful operation depends on much more than high-quality and high-volume yields. Key decisions made early on in a cultivation business will have long-lasting impacts on your chances of success.
In this workshop, experienced and successful cannabis business leaders will share essential considerations when mapping out your start-up, along with some of the key lessons they’ve learned along the way when it comes to:
- Early-stage decisions, from determining your long- and short-term goals, site location to cultivation methods and genetics sourcing options;
- Financial modeling, fundraising and unexpected costs;
- The application process;
- Regulatory and compliance requirements;
- Hiring an all-star cultivation team;
- Other critical team members and outsourced services to have in place;
- Building relationships with dispensary customers; and
- Packaging and wholesaling.
...and much more!